Take a Hike for Humanity is a regional annual fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity affiliates in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and eastern Vermont. All proceeds are used to build affordable homes for deserving low-income families. Come hike on your own, with a friend or start a team!
Funds raised from this annual event will get us closer towards completing our 3-family reconstruction project in Manchester. Lots of fun and exercise for a great cause!
We are looking for Event Sponsors – visit the Take a Hike for Humanity website for more information!
- Register yourself or your team (up to 10 members).
- Find sponsors, collect pledges and raise money to support Greater Manchester Habitat for Humanity.
- Bring your hiking boots and Take a Hike with us on May 17th.
- Individuals or teams that raise over $125 per person will receive Take a Hike for Humanity 2014 T-shirts.
- 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM – Check in at the registration tent to begin your hiking adventure!
- 5:00 PM – All hikers must pack it up and check out.
The following affiliates participate:
- Brattleboro Area Habitat for Humanity
- Greater Boston Habitat for Humanity
- Greater Manchester Habitat for Humanity
- Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell
- MetroWest/Greater Worcester Habitat for Humanity
- Monadnock Habitat for Humanity
- New Hampshire Capital Region Habitat for Humanity
- North Central Massachusetts Habitat for Humanity
- Old Colony Habitat for Humanity